Building owners looking for a renovation contractor in Green Bay and northeast Wisconsin are turning to IEI General Contractors, Inc., on the strength of its track record in breathing new life into aging assets.
IEI General Contractors works on an as-needed basis to serve customers that require any maintenance or repair work completed. Our jobsite foremen are capable of handling any issue that needs attention.
Facility maintenance refers to general work we often can complete without needing a building permit. These types of projects may include:
- Repairing/replacing non-structural concrete
- Masonry tuck pointing
- Upgrading interior/exterior finishes (i.e. flooring, wall coverings, painting, ceilings, siding)
- Repairing/replacing doors and windows
- Installing various owner equipment
- Replacing/installing casework
- Repairing damage from water leaks
- Any other item required to maintain the condition of your facility