For at least two of the IEI General Contractors team, those 30 years have gone rapidly and they’ve experienced every curve and bump in the road.
IEI General Contractors works on an as-needed basis to serve customers that require any maintenance or repair work completed. Our jobsite foremen are capable of handling any issue that needs attention.
Facility maintenance refers to general work we often can complete without needing a building permit. These types of projects may include:
- Repairing/replacing non-structural concrete
- Masonry tuck pointing
- Upgrading interior/exterior finishes (i.e. flooring, wall coverings, painting, ceilings, siding)
- Repairing/replacing doors and windows
- Installing various owner equipment
- Replacing/installing casework
- Repairing damage from water leaks
- Any other item required to maintain the condition of your facility