IEI General Contractors, a leader in construction management and construction site safety in Green Bay, was presented with a pair of prestigious safety awards at its spring safety meeting.
IEI General Contractors takes a team approach to projects that leverages input from the architect, building owner and subcontractors to ensure agreement on goals, budgets and time frames.
- Weekly communication with the building owner and subcontractors to update progress and schedules
- Follow sustainable building practices appropriate for each project
- Work with the owner/architect to produce a building with a long life
- Always vigilant for more efficient/cost-effective practices to minimize owner expense
- Use the highest quality building materials and subcontractors within budget guidelines